Recent Neighborhood Conservation Plan Posts
Residents know their community best. In Arlington, they lead a grassroots-based process to develop Neighborhood Conservation Plans. Resident volunteers work with Neighborhood Conservation staff to capture community members’ vision, ideas and needs, and recommend improvement projects.
- Arlington Blvd/Rt 50 Shoulder November 2019 Beautification and Restoration Update
- South Side of 1st Street N and Bluemont Park Trash Pickup August-Sept
- BMCA Special Meeting on Monday, March 13 at 7pm
- BLUEMONT PARK NEIGHBORHOOD CONSERVATION PROJECT BEGINS NOVEMBER 14 WITH INVASIVE PLANT TREATMENT IN WOODLAND
- Bluemont Park Neighborhood Conservation Project to begin by mid-November
- Powhatan Springs May 7, 2016 Clean-up – A Success – Again
- Special Neighborhood Meeting to finalize NC Project for Bluemont Park on Monday, May 2 at 7pm
- Powhatan Springs – Invasive Removal and Trash Cleanup – Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10-12 AM – Please Come!
- BMCA Winter Neighborhood meeting on Monday, Feb. 22 at 7pm
- Come plant trees – Saturday, December 19th — Rt. 50 Shoulder Beautification Project