The Boulevard Manor Civic Association will hold its Summer General Meeting at the Church of the Brethren, 300 N Montague Street, on Monday, June 13, beginning promptly at 7:00 pm.
- Libby Garvey, Arlington Board Chair – Arlington County issues
- Captain Patrick Donahue, Arlington Police Department First District Commander – recent crimes in the neighborhood and traffic law enforcement
- Tom Bruccoleri, the DES Transportation Planning Bureau Chief – measures to improve pedestrian safety crossing Wilson Boulevard and turning access to Wilson Boulevard
- Wilson Boulevard realignment and consideration of resolution on future steps (Resolution draft can be found here.)
- Approval of May meeting minutes (Draft minutes and previous approved minutes can be found here.)
- Neighborhood Conservation project for Bluemont Park update (Project overview can be found here.)
- Election of BMCA officers and Board members
- Upcoming BMCA events
- BMCA Committee reports
Please contact me with your questions and ideas.
Boulevard Manor Civic Association President